To Donate

Related Pages
Photo Albums

The children of incarcerated parents are a disadvantaged population of children who are in desperate need of your help! Please join us in our efforts to improve their chances of having a better life. We can't do it without our donors, sponsors, partners and volunteers. Listed below are a few ways that you can join in our efforts.

Online Contributions: For your convenience we accept online donations through PayPal.

Make An Annual Pledge: You can pledge to give an annual gift and we will bill you call our office (810) 424-9909.

Donate By Mail: Simply print the donation form and send it to us along with your check.
Donation Form

Corporate Gifts and Sponsorships: If you are a Corporation / Foundation who is sponsoring or partnering with us. Please direct your inquires to: or call Shirley at (810) 282-1199.